Please click here to fill out our new patient forms
Click here to download our packet of consents for treatment
- The American Acadamy of Pediatric Dentistry has created a website for parents and patient information. We encourage you to take a look at the information provided on their website via the link below:
- The American Dental Association has a similar website with additional information regarding your child’s dental heath. Please click on the link below to learn more:
- The Academy of General Dentistry provides additional information regarding good oral health for the entire family. earn more by clicking the link below:
- Parents often have additional questions about the procedures commonly performed in a pediatric dental office. The Child Development Institute has created a website with information available to answers these questions:
- Oral B is a national leader in the production of dental products for children. They have created a resource for parents to find information regarding the stages of your child’s oral health and development:
- Crest, a household name for the production of toothpastes and toothbrushes, has provided additional information about your child’s dental health:
Fun games for children of all ages:
- Learninggamesforkids.com/health games dental.html
Good Faith Estimate
Under the No Surprises Act, you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your dental care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers and health care facilities are required to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Big Top Dentistry for Kids, as your dental care provider, will provide you with a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your dental service or item. You can also ask our team for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-633-4227.
Notice of Electronic Disclosure of Protected Health Information
If Big Top Dental obtains or creates information about your health, Big Top Dental is required by law to protect the privacy of your information. Protected health information (PHI) includes any information that relates to:
- Your past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition;
- Health care provided to you; and,
- Past, present, or future payment for your health care.
Big Top Dental may not disclose your PHI electronically without your authorization unless allowed by law. For example, Big Top Dental may share your PHI through approved, secure electronic methods for the purpose of treatment, payment for health care services, or health care operations such as case management or care coordination. Big Top Dental may also need to share your PHI electronically for public health purposes such as preventing and controlling the spread of infectious diseases or for certain disaster relief efforts. For a complete list of reasons that Big Top Dental is allowed by law to share your PHI, please refer to Big Top Dental’s Privacy Notice
If you believe that Big Top Dental has violated the obligations described in this notice, you have the right to file a complaint with the Big Top Dental Privacy Officer by mail at 1335 E Whitestone Blvd #128, Cedar Park, TX 78613; or by telephone at 512-259-8888; or by e-mail at: email@example.com